2007年11月29日星期四

SLEEP........


How wonderful is this picture represent! I have been a so long time for not being sleep well, or sleep enough. The reason why is this horrible situation happening, to tell the truth, I don't know. Every time that my sight reaches the clock, it is already pass 12:00 that is just the time people called midnight. I always think that there is a big problem with my clock. It cannot be true for the time. I haven't done anything yet and now it's midnight??!! I admit that it can be some problem with the way I control time. How can it being so quick time pass. The midnight I sleep, and every morning the scene still. Every morning I have to fight with my bed. I have a question for a very long time. Is their some magic with this bed in my room, or it is just the laziness I got. I think the answer would be both! If people said that there are magic everywhere, there must have some magic is called bed magic. This special magic would let people stay up late and remain to stay on bed for a long period on bed. Oooops! I have a little bit lost my focus on my title. That is one of the symptom when stay up late. I am finding myself hardly to concentrate. When I found myself had never sleep before 12:00. I want to cry. Maybe I have to take serious of this problem. After all it is bad for my health.I am eager to wake up and tell myself "I have a great sleep today!"

没有评论: