2007年12月14日星期五

I can not unterstand

I used to have misunderstanding with someone now. I really want to realize what you do say. You do, too. However, we fail and always get angry.

I often remember the time I was 15 years old. I felt confused why one of my best friends can not understand what I said. Anyways, I would explain for him, tell him any details he didn't understand, and get to know each other with patience. At that time, I sometimes felt he is a little bluntness, and I may despise her a little. However, I like himr still.

Today, I may have a misunderstanding with that guy I infer to at the beginning, and be despised by him. I admire I haven't taken this so seriously, because I feel that guy feel I am annoying. Maybe, the emotion isn't hate, but maybe is dislike. Encounter this corner, whether I should give up or not. I don't know. Nevertheless, I prefer the former, because I am not a child anymore, I can not desire anything going the way I want. I have to learn give up. Yes, I do....

没有评论: